Seller Failures happen when a sold order is not fulfilled by the seller. This might happen due to:
- Product not being available with the seller
- Seller being unavailable for pickup
- Product failing quality check during inspection
Repeated failures from a seller's profile can cause buyers to stop placing orders.
As a seller, these are the things you must do in order to improve your selling success rate:
- UPDATE AVAILABILITY: Make sure to mark a post unavailable if the product is not with you anymore.
- MARK YOUR AVAILABILITY: Make sure to put your profile on vacation mode if you are out of town.
- STICK TO THE SCHEDULE: Make sure someone is available to handover the product at the pickup address between 10 am and 7 pm on the scheduled date.
- LIST QUALITY PRODUCTS: Only list products that are wearable, do not have any hard stains and are in good condition.
- ENTER CORRECT DETAILS: Write proper descriptions on your listings - such as color, size, brand, etc.